HPL Electric Porinju Veliyath Latest Stock Pick

Here we track the latest buys and sales and portfolios of famous investors
Pee Vee
Site Admin

HPL Electric Porinju Veliyath Latest Stock Pick

Post by Pee Vee »

Porinju Veliyath has earlier tweeted that HPL Electric & Power is an interesting stock.

Varinder Bansal‏
@varinder_bansal

HPL Electric CMP 80...remember issue price was 202
Has all finished for the company??
Price Vs Value

Porinju Veliyath‏
@porinju

Looks interesting, too much panic by short term thinkers!

According to Disclosures under Reg. 29(1) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011 filed Equity Intelligence, the PMS Fund of Porinju Veliyath bought 75,300 shares of HPL Electric on 15th September 2017. The PMS already holds 32,04,492 shares comprising of 5% of the paid up capital.

Recommendation by Prakash Diwan to buy HPL Electric

When you were talking to the gentleman from NTPC and you referred to Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY), this is one area that has got slightly delayed in execution, but as an when that happens, you have this company that is definitely going to be one of the key beneficiaries. Incidentally, their add campaign talk about light-emitting diode (LED) lighting, that is a business which is just about 16 percent of their overall business but it is largely metering that they are into and that is going to be a big key change once, UDAY gets into implementation mode. So, you also add this small company called Genus Power Infrastructures which is in a similar kind of a business, but I probably find HPL slightly better-off one things look up. So once people go through all the numbers and understand what this business is all about, it will probably get rerated as well, beyond today’s listing, I mean.

Recommendation by Avinnash Gorakssakar to buy

I think the IPO money pf HPL Electric was going to be largely used for debt repayment and working capital facilities and definitely results for FY18 should reflect some improvement once the money gets used to pay up the long-term and medium-term debts on the balance sheet. I think within the consumer electricals space it is now available and looking quite attractive from its initial IPO price almost Rs 200 odd.

I would suggest that investors should hold on for the next six months. Possibly, you could look at a target price of around Rs 150-160 at least in the near-term.
silam

Re: HPL Electric Porinju Veliyath Latest Stock Pick

Post by silam »

Hello Sir,

Thanks for sharing the details.
CMP is 159.
Can we buy at the current market price?

Kind Regards,
Sankaran.
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Post by Pee Vee »

silam wrote:Hello Sir,

Thanks for sharing the details.
CMP is 159.
Can we buy at the current market price?

Kind Regards,
Sankaran.
It is better to wait for the September 2017 quarterly results to see if the fundamentals are in sync with the price of the stock. There will also be a correction in the stock price which can provide an opportunity.
silam

Post by silam »

Modi unveils $2.5 billion electrification scheme for rural India.

Google and Read the above article.

The electrical related stocks will benefit..
HPL Electric is manufacturing meter cable lights etc..