Porinju Veliyath Equity Intelligence PMS Gives 22.34% return for 6 months ended Sept 2017

Here we track the latest buys and sales and portfolios of famous investors
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Porinju Veliyath Equity Intelligence PMS Gives 22.34% return for 6 months ended Sept 2017

Post by Pee Vee »

Porinju Veliyath, Founder & CEO, Equity Intelligence India Ltd, SEBI Regd Portfolio Manager, has disclosed the performance of the PMS for the six months ended 30th Sept 2017.

The Fund has earned 22.34% gain. In the same period, the Nifty earned 6.70% while the Sensex earned 7.75%. The return of the fund in FY 14 was 57.03. In 2015 it was 71.69%. In FY16, it was 11.42%. In FY 17, the return was 46.98%.

There was heavy outperformance compared to the Nifty and Sensex.

The AUM of the PMS was Rs. 1440 crore.

"Updating PMS performance; EQ India Fund (AIF) also doing very well with better operational efficiencies, though minimum investment is 1Cr."

Kush Katakia‏ @kushkatakia

"Consistently beating the benchmarks, YoY, QoQ, MoM, requires exceptional stock picking skills, Terrific performance. Congratulations EQ."

"It's not clear. What is equity intelligence's minimum investment requirement for PMS? I am hoping it's still 25 Lakhs... please clarify."

"Sir can u plz tell when Future cosumer can sell. I have invested in future consumer but don't know exit point"

"Kudos to one of India's leading equity minds and in shaping the equity investing culture in the country... Sir u keep inspiring us"

"I am still not able to invest 1Cr but it make sure that this much return is possible in equity with simple investing"