Stocks to buy now recommended by Porinju Veliyath

Here we track the latest buys and sales and portfolios of famous investors
Ravi

Stocks to buy now recommended by Porinju Veliyath

Post by Ravi »

Porinju Veliyath , founder and CEO of Equity Intelligence India, points out that stocks, such as TCI, HSIL, Tata Global, Future Group, BBTC, Bengal Assam and Vindhya Telelink, are looking good though some of them have moved up recently.

Multi-baggers cannot be picked; they evolve. When you invest in 10 potential multi-bagger ideas, two or three of them will really make it big, while one or two may fail. That is how it works. What is more important is keeping your eyes and ears open to ideas and grabbing the opportunity when it arrives.

You recently said that TCI, HSIL, Tata Global, FCL and GIC Housing are your favourites. Are these stocks still a good buy?

In fact, I was suggesting investors look for some great businesses, where the stock price has either declined or been stagnant in 2016, instead of running after fancied and performing stocks. TCI, HSIL & Tata Global are looking good though they have moved up recently. I have been holding them.

I have been bullish on Future Group stocks since last year. I am betting on the dynamism and vision of Mr Kishore Biyani and prospects of business model; this has nothing to do with D-Mart IPO. Of course DMart will do very well, Mr Radhakrishnan Damani, an old friend from BSE days, as we know, has the vision and wisdom to make it much bigger.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/mar ... 178197.cms
Never give up your dreams