Porinju increased Stake in Sarda Plywood

Here we track the latest buys and sales and portfolios of famous investors
Dhillon

Porinju increased Stake in Sarda Plywood

Post by Dhillon »

Hello,

As per the latest Shareholding pattern December 2017 Porinju has increased his stake in Sarsa plywood.

Porinju is very much convinced about shift from Unorganised to organised and definitely Sarda plywood is going to be a major beneficiary of the same.

Attaching Porinju stake of december and september 2017 which reflects he has increased his holdings from 1,50,000 shares to 1,58,725
Attachments
holding in September
holding in September
image.jpeg (104.26 KiB) Viewed 17951 times
Increased holding in December
Increased holding in December
image.jpeg (123.73 KiB) Viewed 17951 times
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Re: Porinju increased Stake in Sarda Plywood

Post by Pee Vee »

Thanks for the info. Porinju is very bullish about Sarda Plywood. He has also recommended it as a multibagger stock in Bloomberg:

I bought a company, I can’t call them ‘’chor’’ or anything. Sarda Plywood Industries Ltd. is what I bought. It’s one of the oldest and biggest names in plywood. DURO is the name of its brand.

I bought it at a Rs 40-45 crore market cap recently. This can be a Rs 1,000-2,000-crore company if properly managed. If I manage this company, I will make it into a Rs 2,000-3,000 crore company in the next five years time. So that is the potential of the business, that is the potential of the operating environment in this business. So it’s amazing, there are hundreds of stories. Because these are small companies, I don’t want to give any names. Even Sarda Plywood has already moved up, I am not asking anyone to go and buy it.
sonu37346

Post by sonu37346 »

but my broker icici sec does not allow us to buy....trading blocked in this script...also volumes are very low..
valuepicker

Post by valuepicker »

Why this script is blocked by most of the online sites like ICICI direct, edelweiss?
What's the way to enter the stock? When will script block will be lifted. Same case is with other porinju stock Khaitan chemicals.
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Post by Pee Vee »

valuepicker wrote:Why this script is blocked by most of the online sites like ICICI direct, edelweiss?
What's the way to enter the stock? When will script block will be lifted. Same case is with other porinju stock Khaitan chemicals.
Sarda Plywood is placed by BSE in group ST. This imposes onerous obligations on the brokers with regard to margin money, reporting etc. So, to avoid the hassles, many brokers ban trading in the stock.
valuepicker

Post by valuepicker »

When will it move out of restricted activity group ST?
vinaybk

Post by vinaybk »

Hii,

Even my trader Sharekhan doesnt allow to trade in this
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Post by Pee Vee »

vinaybk wrote:Hii,

Even my trader Sharekhan doesnt allow to trade in this
It is unfortunate that BSE imposes such restrictions that brokerages feel they cannot be complied with and so ban trading in these stocks.
Dhillon

Post by Dhillon »

Please go with Reliance Securities...and place order from their Application Known as TickPro yourself, that is the best way you will be get into this stock!
valuepicker

Post by valuepicker »

Now SARDA ply has moved out of ST. You can buy now from your regular brokerage portals