May b a darkhorse

Here we discuss about stocks and we should buy them or not.
Vineet

May b a darkhorse

Post by Vineet »

Hi. For the last few weeks I'm following one stock name as Avonmore capital. It seems gud promoters buying regular in small qty for the past many months and finally the stock started going up. Kindly share ur views
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Re: May b a darkhorse

Post by Pee Vee »

Vineet wrote:Hi. For the last few weeks I'm following one stock name as Avonmore capital. It seems gud promoters buying regular in small qty for the past many months and finally the stock started going up. Kindly share ur views
Avonmore Capital is a very small company with a market capitalisation of only Rs. 60 crore. Such small companies are not suitable for retail investors. The management does not have an established track record. There can be huge volatility in earnings. It is better to invest in well known small-cap and mid-cap companies.
Vineet

Post by Vineet »

Sir I'm holding this for two months. Can I hold now or switch to any other.
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Post by Pee Vee »

Vineet wrote:Sir I'm holding this for two months. Can I hold now or switch to any other.
The stock is doing well with a 80% YOY gain and so it makes sense to hold on to it. However, ensure the allocation does not exceed 5% to 10% of the net worth.
Vineet

Surana telecom

Post by Vineet »

Sir how is surana telecom looking for three months. I'm earning 40% even now
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Re: Surana telecom

Post by Pee Vee »

Vineet wrote:Sir how is surana telecom looking for three months. I'm earning 40% even now
In a Bull market, all sort of stocks are flying high. However, the real test comes when the euphoria is down. At that stage, only stocks with sustainable earnings growth and good corporate governance will survive. So, while stocks like Surana Telecom can be kept for the medium term, one must be careful about the allocations and not get carried away.
Vineet

Post by Vineet »

Thxs sir. For ur reply. Sir any stock Frm. Ur side to look for