porinju buys in PANYAM CEMENT

Here we discuss about stocks and we should buy them or not.
bipin

porinju buys in PANYAM CEMENT

Post by bipin »

ON 06/02 HE BOUGHT PANYAM CEMENT
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Re: porinju buys in PANYAM CEMENT

Post by Pee Vee »

Thanks for the information. We will have to study the stock in detail.
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Post by Pee Vee »

First coming on Panyam Cements , excellent numbers the company has posted. I have been keeping this on my radar. But what I have concluded from the results of Panyam Cement that the companies those who have the presence in southern states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnatka, Tamil Nadu, all are posting very good numbers. In fact, we have seen that happening or reflecting into the India Cements numbers also which you have seen quite good. So, keeping a positive stance, you are going to see many of these cement stocks from that region reporting the numbers. So, my eyes will be on Keerthi Industries , NCL Industries and Kesoram Industries because all three are operating in the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana space.

Now coming on the ACC-Ambuja merger, this has been very much on cards. We have seen formalities of the shares having acquired by Ambuja Cement of ACC making it as its subsidiary with 50 percent stake. And thereafter, the parent having increased their stake also by 4.5 percent in the company. So, this consolidation is very much on the expected lines. Two or three things which needs to be watched, that 50 percent holding because it is a foregone conclusion that ACC is going to get merged into Ambuja Cement, so Ambuja Cement will exist thereafter post-merger, this is a presumption. I am not saying that nothing can happen.

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/stocks ... 35701.html
Pee Vee
Site Admin

Post by Pee Vee »

Cement stocks are buzzing; Panyam Cement up by 16.05%

Cement stocks are buzzing on the bourses in Monday’s trading session. Following cement stocks delivered eye catching performance in morning hours:

Panyam Cement is trading at Rs 67.65 per share, up by 19.95%.

Burnpur Cement is trading higher by 11.99% at Rs 16.44 per share.

Andhra Cement is trading at Rs 12.99 per share, up by 13.55%.

Ambuja Cement is trading higher by 4.3% at Rs 239.16 per share.

Prism Cement is trading at Rs 108.85 per share, up by 4.56%.

Rain Industries is trading at Rs 83.6 per share, up by 7.52%.

KCP Cement is trading at Rs 94.65 per share, up by 7.07%.

Udaipur Cement is trading at Rs 24.20 per share, up by 4.09%.

JK Cement is trading at Rs 781.6 per share, up by 3.58%. The company recorded its standalone net profit for Q3 at Rs 66.43 cr.

Stock View:

Panyam Cements & Mineral Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs 67.65, up by Rs 11.25 or 19.95% from its previous closing of Rs 56.4 on the BSE.

The scrip opened at Rs 67.65 and has touched a high and low of Rs 67.65 and Rs 62.6 respectively. So far 445395(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 90.35 crore.

The BSE group 'XC' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 79.8 on 08-Apr-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 44.8 on 22-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 57.45 and Rs 53.5 respectively.

The promoters holding in the company stood at 55.48 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 16.53 % and 27.99 % respectively.

The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.