Angel Broking recommends three top stock HFC picks

Here we discuss about stocks and we should buy them or not.
Ravi

Angel Broking recommends three top stock HFC picks

Post by Ravi »

Latest Stock Recommendations Of Mayuresh Joshi Of Angel Broking

HFC is a space that I remain optimistic about, I have always been and largely at this point of time LIC Housing is something that we continue to like. CanFin Homes, has a strong growth trajectory on that front, the loan book has actually grown 42% over the past few years. Our own expectation is a 25-26% loan growth over the next two to three years. The management is very hopeful of an AUM of around Rs 3500 crore odd, GNPAs are 0.24% with 100% provision, there are no net NPAs on to their books, the capital adequacy is extremely strong at 18.76.

The cost of funds has come down quite drastically to 8.32% and though valuations have been on the higher side, looking at the pedigree in terms of how asset quality has got maintained CanFin Homes remains one of our preferred bets. Dewan Housing is something that we liked from lower levels, seasoned and granular loan book, we have seen a growth of almost 89%.

Our own sense is 21% loan growth, 22-23% earnings growth. The stock has moved up significantly over the past few days. So again I think LIC and CanFin is something that can still be looked at declines. DHFL at least at this point of time becomes a hold within the HFC space.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/mar ... 205574.cms
Never give up your dreams