Stock Tips By Sudarshan Sukhani - Buy ITD Cementation, PC Jeweller; sell Colgate

Pee Vee
Site Admin

Stock Tips By Sudarshan Sukhani - Buy ITD Cementation, PC Jeweller; sell Colgate

Post by Pee Vee »

Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com is of the view that one can buy ITD Cementation and PC Jeweller and advises selling Colgate Palmolive.

There are so many midcap stocks. There is much more momentum. We had this big decline after demonetisation. Most midcaps suffered large losses. They are now slowly recovering so the chances are that eventually we will go to that pre-demonetisation phase for midcaps and those levels. So, I have two midcaps for buying today, one is ITD Cementation which had a big decline and because of that now the rally has already started higher highs, higher lows are in place. A small consolidation in the recent days should again lead to an uptrend.

Same story is with PC Jeweller . It had a bigger decline and that decline has come to an end, uptrend has started and those higher highs, higher lows are visible, a consolidation here should lead to higher levels.

I also have ACC and HDFC . ACC is already on a roll. HDFC has done nothing for six days. Given the momentum of the market, my sense of that momentum, I think HDFC would be willing to go higher after six days' trading range. Just to balance it out, Colgate Palmolive continues to be a short sell.

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/stocks ... 56741.html